Monday, December 1, 2008

Where is my Fitness?
December 1st, 2008

Where is my fitness? I don’t mean it exactly like its L-O-S-T, like I may typically lose things. Where did I place the car keys? I can never seem to keep track of socks, bike gloves and arm warmers (I dont know what it is about those little buggers).

Anyway where is my fitness. I really don’t know so I have decided to jump into Powerman Florida to test it? find it? Yikes - it has actually been 6 years since an official duathlon. There was a local sprint tri where the 1/4 mile swim was changed to a 1/2 mile run but I mean this is a real duathlon. Crazy how I feel like I dont remember how a duathlon is done or worse feels. (Well, actually I think I know how it feels - that’s why I’m scared!!)

Anyway, I am looking forward to testing my Fitness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment