Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
November 27th, 2008

What a great Holiday!! It gives us an extra opportunity to express what we are thankful for. With that said here are a few of the things on my mind this Thanksgiving.
What I am especially thankful for:

My husband Todd - my high school sweatheart, super thoughtful, supportive and a wonderful father to our three kids.

My kids: Joshua, Jordan and Zachary - my life is so very busy with them but they have changed my life in a way I cherish every day.

My Parents: I am so thankful for all they have done for me (I was a very active little girl). They put up with me and loved me unconditionally and they are both healthy (my dad is the wisest man I know).

My Sisters: April, my older sister has twins (think they run in our family?) and a third. My little sis Erin has four boys - WOW!!

My In-Laws: My father-in-law John, the most spiritual man I know - he is such a wonderful influence on our entire family. My mother-in-law Val who is here from California for the week - so I better write really great stuff HA HA!! We are so thrilled to have her here as we all miss her terribly when she is away!!

My Health: I love being a professional traithlete and am so thankful for my health (and yes I can be a bear when injured!) Wishing everyone a very blessed Holiday Season!!

1 comment: